14.3.19

Handmade.

“That's the thing with handmade items. 
They still have the person's mark on them, 
and when you hold them, you feel less alone.” ― Aimee Bender, The Color Master: Stories




"Time to Celebrate Birthday card" inside.


"Time to Celebrate Birthday card" back.

 

  Some of the supplies and tools I used were: "Time to celebrate" cling Stamp Set by Graphic 45 from Hampton Art, Wood Mounted Rubber Stamp-Recollections-Sheet Music Score, ink-pad, eye shadow applicator, acrylic block, Envelope, blank card, Hand-stamped wood mounted stamp by Stampin up!, small scissors, pencil, etc.

 

Planning my card. 
The front of the finished card is 4"x 5"


I ink my stamps and then try them on a scrap piece of paper before stamping on my paper. 
I cut out, ink the edges and glued the stamped images on the card.
 Did you notice that I used the whole set?

 

 I keep my bookmarks, cards, tags, etc. in We R Memory Keepers - 12 x 12 Page Protectors - Multi Pack - 10 Pack in a binder.

Top left to right: Journaling Spots and I 💓 Tags.

Bottom Left to right: Art Makes my Heart soar. (Bookmark) Precious (Bookmark) and Time to fly (Bookmark)

 

Left to right Bottom: Butterfly (Tag.), Forever (Tag), Oupa (Tag). I ♥ 2 CR8 (Tag.) and Make Art ( Tag)

 

Left Bottom: When in doubt…Dance! (Bookmark),  Play on! (Bookmark)

Right Top: Dance as if no one were watching, (Card)

Right Bottom: Mono-printed Tags.


Top Right: Distressing Tags 

Bottom Left to right: "Passion" (Bookmark/tag) and Mono-printed Tag. I date, sign and make notes on the back of the tags.


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:


Make Art.

Altered Tags.

Mono-printed Tags.

Technique Tags.

 Wordpress.

TOKELOSHE ©

No comments: