22.1.19

Tricycles.


One of my earliest memories as a child was playing with my friends and our red Tri-ang Tricycles. I was 5 years old in the photos where I have the short pony tail.



This 12"x 12" layout was scanned on a Epson WF 3620 scanner.

The captions are behind the photos.

Design Principle: THE POWER OF THREE

My inspiration was Little girl moments by AnnaMarie Kondo from the Scrapbooking Trends
magazine June 2005.

   

  SourceTuesday tutorial: Vintage hankie journals. Children's Vintage Sewing Patterns.

Some of the supplies and tools I used were: CIRCLES w/ Scallop Border ShapeCutter Shape Template 4855
Acrylic caption stamp from Stampology, Studio G Acrylic stamp(flourish), Black Zig Calligraphy pen, Stencils ( Alphabet, circles, scallops (Fiskars, etc.) Patterned paper, card-stock, foam pads, paper piercer, photo corners, paper flowers, brads (Painted with nail polish), Ink-pads, eye-shadow applicators, etc.   



RELATED.

Tap the power of “3” for your scrapbook page designs.


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
TOKELOSHE ©

No comments: