5.1.19

Bathing Beauties.

 

 I scrap-booked two 12" x 12 " pages using photos of my mother and her family.  I have scrap-booked these photos before as I love them so much and I wanted to do them justice. I did the previous layout over 8 years ago, hopefully I have improved on it ;-) 

You can see the layout here. Captions are behind the photos.



 


Sources: Free Printable Vintage Postcard Font used on the postcard is Kunstler Script.

Ephemera ( you're invited) from The old-fashioned Party invitation book a Sterling Main street publication and Vintage lady on beach is from a Somerset studio magazine. Tag template



Close up of faux wax seal and fibers.

My inspiration was Loving life by Leica Forrest, from the Canadian scrapbook magazine Summer 2010 and “An Old-Fashioned Beach Day”-Enikos Playhouse.

Some of the supplies and tools that I used were: Pointing hands (Clear acrylic stamps), fibers, postage stamp, adhesive, Patterned paper Kaleidoscope by Paperbilities, Ink-pads, eye-shadow applicators, beach themed rubber-stamps, old postcard, card-stock, glue gun, hot glue, mounting squares, photo corners, etc.

Techniques: How to Distress Paper Edges



YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: 



Swimsuits

Swimsuits.

TOKELOSHE ©

No comments: