9.12.18

Hilda.



I created one 12" x 12" Scrapbook page using a photo of my maternal Grandmother, Heiltje (Hilda) Johanna Gertruida Pelser. The photo was taken and developed by my father Petrus ( Piet ) Johannes Smit.




 I have scrapbooked her before, you can see the layout here.

The reason I scrapbooked the photo again, is that I have discovered new information about her, which I have added to the back of the page.

 My inspiration was "Haute Couture"  by Karen McIvor from the book Total Scrapbooking by Sarah Mason and Karen McIvor.



Close up of hatpins.


I make these hatpins while we are camping, you can see more of them here.


Tools and supplies used: Patterned paper “Celebrations Memory block 4” ( I love this paper and I have used it in L is for Linda and Music. )




The punch I used is in the upper right hand corner, left of the Butterfly punch.

Other supplies and tools:  K and Company – SMASH Collection – Pen and Glue Stick – Black, Silver marker by Artist Series, Ribbon, ink-pad, Card-stock, paper doilies, tags, tag template, small hole punch, crochet lace, silver embossing powder, heat tool, hot glue, glue gun, photo corner stickers, jeweler;s tags, reinforcing rings, glue sticks, etc.

Caption Font: Lucinda Calligraphy 12.

Hints:
Sharpen punches by punching through foil.
Peel off the stickers using a small craft knife.

How to Rehydrate Your Glue Sticks.



YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: 





My grandmother Heiltje (Hilda) Johanna Gertruida Pelser (17 July 1892 -1968)



My grandmother Heiltje (Hilda) Johanna Gertruida Pelser (17 July 1892 -1968)

 

Beads and wire.

TOKELOSHE ©

No comments: