6.1.24

PhotoRoom Fun

Using the free version of Photoroom app, I had more fun changing backdrops to the original photos. I enjoy dressing up as different characters with my handmade books and hats.

 

Photoroom Fun.
Watch on YouTube.
   

The original background of the photo was replaced using the free Photoroom app.


 

PhotoRoom Ballet 
Watch on YouTube

The original background of the photos was replaced using the free Photoroom app. Most of these photos were restored and coloured by Restoring and Coloring Old Family Pictures. (a Facebook group)



Making the composites. I downloaded two different PNG images with a transparent background using the Photoroom app I opened a canvas in Gimp, a free image editor and copied and pasted the images on the canvas.

The original background of the photo was replaced using the free Photoroom app Being able to take ballet lessons when I was around 6 years old was a great blessing for me. The Gardner Sisters, who taught the Royal Academy of Dancing Method in the Masonic Hall in Springs, which was located at the intersection of First Avenue and Seventh Street, were my initial instructors.

  

The original background of the photo was replaced using the free Photoroom app

Russian Ballet Trio, Springs Musical festival, Springs, South Africa 1964. My outfit was sewn by my mother, which was quite an accomplishment because her old sewing machine was incapable of doing zigzag. We rented boots and the skirt was red. Dad used his 1956 Kodak camera to snap the pictures. I also own an 8 mm film in colour that shows the colors of the original costumes.

   

The original background was replaced using the free Photoroom app. Recreating Old Fashioned Portraits. Click above for more information.

The original background was replaced using the free Photoroom app.
Recreating Old Fashioned Portraits. Click above for more information.

Related:

How to use PhotoRoom Step By Step Tutorial

How To Remove Unwanted Objects From Photos For Free | PhotoRoom Tutorial

You might also like:

Halloween Photoshoot

TOKELOSHE ©

No comments: