13.1.24

Genealogy do-over.


 
What better way to start the new year than with a genealogy do-over, especially with the chilly weather we have been having?


Thomas MacEntee - My Genealogy Do-Over.



I've made a useful Google Sheets chart to monitor the development of my family history research. Excel can also be used for this. The spreadsheet displays some of the genealogical records I own for individuals in my family tree. Seeing what I still need and using this chart during free campaigns, like Ancestry's free Remembrance Day search, is quite helpful. Easily sharing the material with family and having access to it across several devices are just a couple of the benefits.


An easy Google docs tutorial for family history work [2022]

I've included links to online documents, family trees, websites, etc. To save space, I've inserted comments. You can download a copy of the template here to edit or print for personnel use only.

Related:

Genealogy do-over group on Facebook, look in the files for free PDFs.

Google Sheets: Getting Started

Ancestry Free Charts and Forms

You might also like:

Organizing family photos.

Familie fotos organisasie

Tokeloshe©

No comments: