27.1.23

Time to rest your weary head.



My Inspiration:
A year of Mary lessons by Effy Wild.
Size: 16" x  11"
Supplies: Tracing paper, Watercolor paper, alphabet stencil, pencil, eraser, painter's tape, Black Zig Memory System Calligraphy Marker, Decorative wavy ruler-Memories™, Acrylic paint, black colour pencil, black watercolour pencil, black marker, water, paintbrushes, etc.

"Wild Precious" sketch by Effy Wild was traced on watercolour paper and taped down on masonite.

Colouring with acrylic paint.

Progressing, with my tablet with a reference at the back.


Jacob Collier - Time To Rest Your Weary Head 

"Time to rest your weary head
Take your wings and go to bed
I know you want to know it all, my darling"
And I'd say
"Set me down and rock me Rock me to sleep"

TOKELOSHE ©

No comments: