20.9.03

Fall



Fall is lovely this year, we have also been climbing through fences, sitting on hay and taking pictures of barns and shacks. One day I climbed onto a haystack, Mr.T. dusted me off afterwards as my back had hay on, afterwards we went to Superstore to hand in the film. So we spent an hour there, buying groceries while we waited for the film, it was only when we arrived home, that I realized my jersey was still covered in hay at the back. How divine. What did the people think?

We discovered a lovely village; Lac De arcs, close to Canmore. Trees, now in fall colours, surround the log cabin houses. What a place to live, of course by a lake as well. Can you imagine what those houses cost?

There is also a place in Kananaskis where we fed wild Gray Jays from our hands. What a thrill.
We did Karts Spring hike again, hoping for fall colours there, the light was lovely as the sun was low.

No comments: