23.8.18

Making Hot Glue Embellishments.

These are some of the hot glue embellishments that I have made to use for my scrap-booking.


Click above for more information.


Mannequin Doll Template.
Click on small images. 
I printed the template on paper.


I worked on a glass sheet that I had.
Because I am working on a glass sheet I can turn it around. 


I taped the template onto the glass 



I taped wax paper over the template.
sheet with painter’s tape. 





Hint: I keep my glue gun in an empty tape dispenser.


This glue gun and sticks are available from Dollar-stores, but if you are planning to use a glue-gun more often, I suggest getting a better one. 


I use this ArtMinds™ Mini Glue Gun, Stylish Pattern, which works even better for me. 
Heat gun for at least 5 minutes. Have glue sticks ready. When the glue gun was hot enough, I traced the design with Hot glue on top of the wax paper. I find it very relaxing to trace the lines. Wait for the glue to harden.
Hint: Melt away the glue gun strings with a hairdryer. Soak the clock in water to remove it from the wax-paper and clean the back with Rubbing alcohol, to remove the last bits of paper. Use tweezers to remove stubborn pieces of paper from inside the holes. I covered the glue with layers of acid-free paint. Please note, do not use Hot glue for photos, the heat and acidity can harm your photos.











Hot Glue Clock on paper.

Click above or more information.


Hot Glue on Paper.
Click above or more information.

I also use these clocks as masks.
Click above or more information.


Hot-glue Clock on card-stock.

Click above or more information.
Click above or more information.


Click above or more information.
  HINT: I use flexible plastic cutting board sheets for working with hot glue. I spray them with cooking spray and drop hot glue on them for making faux wax seals, pebble accents, etc. A few hours later I just peel them off.


Lace Masquerade Masks made with Hot glue. 
Click above or more information.

RELATED: 


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Scrapbooking Tutorials.


TOKELOSHE ©

No comments: