21.2.17

Uvongo Beach.

1-uvongo

I scrap-booked one 12″ x 12″ page using a photo of myself from the seventies. The photo was taken on Uvongo Beach, Zululand, South Africa. My bathing suit had brown, black and white stripes, The photo was taken by my father. There is more information on the tag. My inspiration was "By the Shore" by Darlynn Kaso from the Memory Maker"s magazine Scrapbook Idea Gallery Volume 5.
1-dsc_0032

Close up of charms.
1-dsc_0031

Close up of fibers, charms, shells, etc.
1-dscn3395

Possible supplies gathered in a 13″x 13″ Iris® Scrapbook Case.
Some of the other supplies I used were: Ribbon, fibers charms, card-stock, foam stamps, shells, brown alcohol/acrylic mist,  a brad, Stencil, an index card, tag template, alpha stamps, photo corners, Brown calligraphy pen, K&Company Smash Stick, etc.
Sources: Envelope writing sheet template by Cathe Holden from JustsomethingImade.com DIY: Alcohol Ink Sprays



I made Hand decorated paper, with watercolors and rock-salt. Click on photo for more information. Please note that Rock salt is corrosive and should not come in contact with original photos, memorabilia, etc.
1-dscn3400

I made my own mist by mixing a little bit of Brown acrylic paint with alcohol. I bought the bottle at a Dollar-store filled with alcohol. Alcool is French for Alcohol.

You might also like:



DSC_9481

Tokeloshe ©




No comments: