13.2.17

My 2nd Great uncle's family.

my-2nd-great-uncle

I scrap-booked one 12″ x 12″ page using a photo of my second great-uncle and he's family, taken Circa 1900. Information about the photo is on the tag. My inspiration was "There is no Greater love" by  Dnurse at Scrapbook.com


1-dsc_0409

Close up of scrolls, I glued sand onto the chipboard shapes and then painted them.
1-dsc_0013

Possible supplies gathered in a 13″x 13″ Iris® Scrapbook Case.
sbc_al-2504_0
Some of the other supplies and tools I used were:  Maya road Fresh Chipboard scrolls 2, Museum frames by DC1 Products, Patterned paper Celebrations by MemoryStor 4, Classic Flourish Filigree rubber cling stamps from Inkadinkado, a craft knife, sand, a manila Inventory tag, watch hand sticker from nostalgiques time stickers by Rebecca Sower,  South African postage stamp, 3 D dots, a paper doily, card-stock, Acrylic paint, photo corners, alpha stamps, Tsukineko walnut ink, Merlot Memories mist, etc.

Pocket watch Clip-art by 

Techniques: Fussy cutting and Faux Rust Painting-Quick, Easy and Cheap! by DaveLoweDesign (I added sand)

You might also like:


Tokeloshe ©


No comments: