15.10.04

Potluck


I was invited to a neighbor's “Ladies only Potluck”, apparently she does it every year. It was the first time I had been to her house, which is lovely. It is decorated with two Christmas trees one, upstairs and one downstairs where the party was held. There were about 15 of us, all were very nice. Hopelessly too much lovely food, so I ate too much as usual. One lady brought a Karaoke machine, which I am not mad about, but it was a good ice breaker. We made turns to sing, although it was my first time, I didn’t do to badly. It is difficult as it isn’t the original artist; I always sing too fast and can’t hear a thing. It even give a score. Mostly it was Christmas songs and oldies.

Some of us danced again, we did the Macarena, Line dancing (Achey Brackey), Lambada, etc. I mimed a robot, which was quite popular and did the Jazz splits again. There were different nationalities, ‘n nice lady from Germany, Filipinos, etc. One nice lady looks a lot like Barbara Walters. The conversation was also good.

No comments: