20.10.04

Halloween party



We were invited to a Halloween party on short notice, (Costume optional). I had considered wearing a costume but chickened out, which I regret. I woke up the morning with a terrible sinus headache, so my day was yucky. We have had lovely Chinook weather and some people get sinus headaches from the Chinooks. People dress in costumes Halloween week, in the shops, to school even to the office. I saw a lady in a bee costume standing in line at Costco. Just a few people wore costumes at the party, I almost complimented one lady in a Tina Turner type wig, on her lovely wig, but I thought it might be her own hair and kept quiet. It turned out that it was a wig. One guy was dressed as Shrek, a computer programmer, talking all serious with he’s green face and hair

No comments: