21.5.03

Back in Calgary again


We are back again. My flight went well after a bad start. Portugal Cove had fog and lots of rain, so my flight was delayed. Unfortunately I couldn’t see The Maritimes due to the fog, but Ontario was amazing with the widest rivers I have seen in my life. The whole province is pock marked with lakes. Toronto was green, with many swimming pools, golf courses and freeways.

The prairies were a “lappies-kombers” and close to Calgary I was amazed to see many cattle. Calgary was green with wide-open skies and the MOUNTAINS! Beautiful. Our cat flew well and I had a few days of rest, before the furniture came. Surprisingly the jet lag (3 ½ hours) got to me again, as well as the air pressure.

The house is very nice, even if only for a few months, with everything one needs. Big entrance hall, stainless steel fridge, stove and dishwasher, Laundry, large unfinished basement, pantry, walk in closets, cleaning cupboard, etc. The garden is small and new. It is in a new area, so there is very little trees and we have to get used to living close to our neighbors again, something our dog doesn’t like either. The house has an alarm, which peeps every time you open a door. We have Satellite TV with about 500 channels, some of which are music channels and some “pay per view'.

have some nice movie channels with new movies.

No comments: