15.12.22

A better Homepage.

 
 I recently started a new homepage using Google Sites. I am using the free plan at the moment. 

I find it easier to use than the Adobe site. I love that it backs up automatically to my Google drive. 
I like the menu at the top and the social Icons that I could easily add. 

"Google Workspace is free for anyone with a Google account to access and use, but there there are a variety of paid Workplace subscriptions that range from $6 to $18 per month that offer additional business-level features, including a custom domain for your Google Site." - Livewire 

Some of the new pages that I have added are:
Bookmarks
Erik
Scrapbook

Unfortunately, Google Sites has its own image store which you cannot access from elsewhere. I can’t have subscribers unless I use a subscription service. I have linked it to my Website, Blog and other Social sites. I have also added a link to my blog's top menu. There are many Tutorials on the web, I have added some below.  It is used by teachers and students as well.
   
 

No comments: