20.12.19

C.P.M. Truter.


This is a photo of my Great Grandmother taken circa 1880. 
It was restored and colorized by Restoring and Coloring Old Family Pictures, a Facebook group. 
I have used this photo before restoration, you can see the post here.


Close up of bead-work, charm, title, lace, etc.
Click here for more of my Bead-work.


Close up of card-stock, lace, beads, handmade paper, etc.
The card-stock is Core Impressions by My mind's Eye-Lost and found Collection-Color Core Card-stock.


I added Gold  Ranger Ink – Perfect Pearls Mist, but its doesn't show up on the photos.



 

Some of the other supplies and Tools I used were: Chipboard letters. lace, acrylic paint, beads, wire, a charm, 3 d pop squares, adhesive, photo mounting squares, fabric die (to color the lace), sandpaper, paintbrush, ink, pliers, needle nose pliers, hot glue, glue gun, Pencil, eraser, ruler, scissors, etc. My inspiration was "Grandma Minnie" by Diana Twedt from the Legacy Inaugural edition, Autumn 2002 by Somerset Studio.


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: 


TOKELOSHE ©

No comments: