4.11.18

Pictures from the past.



In 2004 my Father gave me a shoe-box full of family photos, greeting cards, negatives, documents, etc.  Many of which he got from my Grandmother. These are just some of the treasures I have. Since then family members have also sent me some of their family photos to scrapbook.




 

As I have digital copies, I can print the photos and never use the originals.

 

Some of my scrap-books and photo albums, I have labeled some temporarily with a bulldog clip, as the labels change as I fill them up.

 

Some of my scrapbooks, you can see more here.


I make collages of the photos and mementos and use them as graphics for my blog. You can see how I make them here.


You can see more of my Grandmother's cards here.

Mementos of my Grandmother.




One of the first layouts I made. 

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:


TOKELOSHE © 
   

No comments: