20.2.24

Emily.

“The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery.” - Francis Bacon

I used one of the photos that I acquired from Where on Earth? Antique Mall in Airdrie, Alberta, Canada. You can see more photos by clicking here. I did not know who the lady was, so I called her Emily.

Size A4

My inspiration was "Web of Dreams" by Emma Williams 

Supplies: Disclaimer: I’m not affiliated in any way with these suppliers.

Core Impressions by My Mind’s Eye-Lost and Found Collection-Color Core Card-stock.

Tim Holtz Elements Grunge board.


Chipboard Scrolls 2 by Maya Road.

Flourishes 


 Antique Gold Amaco Rub ‘n Buff Wax Metallic Finish, 0.5-Fluid Ounce.

ArtMinds™ Mini Glue Gun and Gluesticks.

Brads, adhesive, chipboard, cardstock, wooden letters, photo, black acrylic paint, sand block, paintbrush, hole piercer, photo corners, pendant, beads, etc.

Technique:

Sanding the textured cardstock 

Related:

Make Practically Anything Steampunk Using Rub ‘N Buff Metallic Finish Wax.

DIY metallic paint by The Frugal crafter Lindsay Weirich.

HOW TO MAKE FAUX METALLIC RUBBING WAX! by The Graphics Fairy

Make your own Metallic rub and buff! – DIY Alternative.

EASY RUST EFFECTS – WITH RUST PASTES! from The Graphics Fairy.

You might also like:

Strangers in a box.

TOKELOSHE ©

No comments: