10.9.23

Halloween photoshoot.

I am wearing my Voodoo hat and holding my Spells book, which I made.
 The original background was removed using the free Photoroom app.
I replaced it with a cobweb wallpaper which I found online.

I am holding a walking stick which a friend made. I opened the wallpaper in Gimp, a free image editor, after selecting the transparent background image in the Photoroom app. I also launched Gimp, picked my PNG image, and pasted it on top of the wallpaper.

Click to read more about the walking stick which a friend made.

Click to read more about my Voodoo hat.

Click to read more about my handmade Spells book.

The skull jewellery is plastic and from the dollar store.
The Voodoo doll was a thrift store find.
The background was replaced using the Photoroom app.

I am wearing my Steampunk Hat and holding my Steampunk Book, which I made.
The background was removed using the Photoroom app. I replaced the background with Steampunk wallpaper from Wallpaperset.

The background was replaced using the Photoroom app.

Click to read more about my Steampunk Hat.

Click to read more about the Steampunk Book, which I made. 

Click here for the Slideshow.

TOKELOSHE ©

No comments: