21.2.23

Handmade Ephemera.

 

I made some handmade Ephemera, which I will keep in a container to use in Art Journals, etc.
I got this idea from Crafty by Toni. Inspiration: Angelique liek_creatief on Instagram

 

Supplies
Click on thumbnails for larger images.

PANFELOU Clock key Transparent Clear Silicone Stamp/Seal Destination Holidays acrylic stamp set. Tim Holtz Cling Mount Stamps: Odds and Ends.
Acrylic set from Dollarrama. Vintage acrylic stamps. Stampin' Scrub,

Scissors, cardstock, acrylic and wood-mounted stamps, inkpad, stamp cleaner, inkpad, brayer, scrap paper, acrylic block, etc.

The stamped images were cut out with scissors.

The stamped images were then fussy cut with detail scissors.

I inked the edges and I will colour them with watercolour or ink when I use them.

Tutorial: HOW I MADE **Tim Holtz** Ephemera…….START TO FINISH ……by Crafty by Toni Stampin' Scrub 101 by Candy Ford

TOKELOSHE ©

No comments: