28.12.19

Gentlemen.

 

 I used a photo of my grandfather Jan Smit seated and an unknown gentleman. 
The photo was taken Circa 1930 possibly in Clanwilliam, Cape Provence, South Africa.

   

 There is more information on the tags. The photo was restored and colorized by Restoring and Coloring Old Family Pictures, a Facebook group. The layout is 12" x 12". I have scrap booked photos of my grandfather before, you can see the layouts here and here.

MY INSPIRATION 


Possible supplies gathered in an Options 12" x 12" Clear Scrapbook Case.


The open case with Stickers, stamps, a punch, tags, etc.


I used a paper gift-bag which I got from a friend as a background.

SUPPLIES:


PANFELOU Clock key Transparent Clear Silicone Stamp/Seal 
11 x 16 cm 




The punch I used is in the upper right hand corner, left of the Butterfly punch.

Some of the other supplies and tools I used were: A Black Zig Millennium pen, Martha Stewart Edge Punch—Oval Border, card-stock, Acrylic cling stamps, Acrylic stamping blocks, Forever in time tape/ruler sticker, Foam pads, Forever in time Alphabet stickers, reinforcement rings, acrylic paint, a paint-brush, nail-polish (to paint the tops of the brads, brads, ribbon, paper trimmer, photo trimmer, corner rounder (nail clipper) Hot-glue, pen nib, ink-pad, eye-shadow applicator, Dymo tape, a Dymo machine, pencil, eraser, paper piercer, hole piercer,  paperclip curl, etc.

 

I covered the paper with Matt Modge Podge by Plaid,  using a foam brush, to seal possible for acidity. Here it is being flattened under a piece of glass.

 
Construction of the pockets for holding the tags, using mounting squares. 






TOKELOSHE ©

No comments: