7.11.19

Do over.


  


I recently discovered the Facebook group Restoring and Coloring Old Family Pictures. So I have been re-scanning and photographing many of my old photos and negatives. I have uploaded many to the group and I am impressed with the results. It is amazing how many more details I noticed through the colorizations.

Memory Book.
 Click above to view on my
YouTube Channel.

I have scrap-booked some of these photos before, but I would like to do them again using different supplies. I am also excited to do some new one's as well.

 

Negative photographed on my light-box.

RELATED 





So I thought my craft space could also use a do over.
  Before.


After. I think that's much better.

 

In the winter I work upstairs in our home office, so that I have more natural light, it is warmer than My Craft-room, which is in the basement and I am closer to my family. On my left is my Råskog, on the table is a 3 tiered wire rack in a tray on a Lazy Susan, which holds small supplies tools, etc. on the right a side table.

 

This was a Thrift-store find.

 

It is amazing how much you can have within easy reach in a small space with careful planning. The wooden boxes were a Thrift-store find, but they are available from Ikea.


 

 I store Stickles, Distress inks, glitter-glue, etc. in Vanity Organizers for lipstick and nail polish. I store them upside down, they fit better and it helps keep the nozzles clear.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: 



My Creation Station. 
Click above for more photos and information.


I♥ my Råskog. 
Click above for more photos and information.


My Craft Space 
Click above for more photos and information.

TOKELOSHE ©

No comments: