18.9.18

Portia.


I created a Mixed Media and Altered art style layout, which is 12″x 12″.






I printed the clip-art in black and white, covered it and the stamped roman column with Modge Podge Matt by Plaid and then I added mist spray when it was dry.

Fun Fact: I asked My Facebook group to name the lady and they did.



My inspiration was Layered Mixed media collage by Kim Grant from the Fall 2005- Cloth, Paper, Scissors magazine.



Hint: I use hairspray to seal glue, spray, etc. that won't dry, even with a hairdryer.

   
I covered the Chipboard letters and Maya road Fresh Chipboard scrolls 2, with acrylic paint, mist, sand, etc. The gauze was colored with mist. I used Pritt all purpose glue to attach them all as well as the Acrylic Flat Back Gems . I am not sure if the glue is acid-free, on the website is does mention for photos, I found that the glue makes bubbles on paper.
 

I made the background on whiter card-stock with tissue-paper, fibers and Podge Matt by Plaid. 


The patterned paper is Artist paper designed by Eirene Nguyen with art elements by Lynette Perrella from Stampington and company, which I covered with glitter lace, Perfect Pearls Mist, etc. 






Some of the other supplies and tools I used were: Elements Grungeboard by Tim Holtz , Blueberry Shake Memories™ Mists, Gesso,  Modge Podge Matt by Plaid, Roman column  stamp from Premo Stamplets - Classic Designs - Sculpey Rubber Stamping Kit, Maya road Fresh Chipboard scrolls 2, Card-stock, foam brushes, Tissue-paper, fiber, acrylic paint, plastic gems, sand by Crafts, chip-board
letters, gauze, etc.

TOKELOSHE ©

No comments: