11.3.18

Sepia Portrait.



 I created one 12" x 12"page using a photo of myself, which you can read more about here. My inspiration was "Sadie's Place" from the Book "Scrapbook Page Maps: Sketches For Creative Layouts by Becky Fleck. The tags have more information about the photo.




Close up of Hatpin, which was made with beads, wire and a crimping bead. You can see more of my hatpins here.

Scrap Kit – Ancestry By K&Company – Ancestry.com

Some of the other supplies and tools I used were: Maya road Fresh Chipboard scrolls 2, ribbon, ink-pads, eye shadow applicators, alphabet stamps, fibers, brads, photo- corners,  Heritage Textured card-stock, Acid-free Acrylic paint, acid-free tags, card-stock, brown Zig calligraphy pen, Glue gun, hot glue, wire, beads, Reinforcement Labels, acid free mounting squares, etc.

 

"Remember, if you’re the scrapbooker of your family, there’s unlikely anyone who’ll scrapbook about you for you. You’ll have to do it yourself…

Don’t miss out on leaving behind some beautiful and meaningful pages about yourself. Years later, you’ll look back at these scrapbook layouts with fondness…


 What’s more? Your kids, your grandchildren and your future generations would love to know more about you. The creative and magnificent scrapbooker and memory keeper of the family!" - Everything about Scrapbooking

Me Myself & I Article - October 2011, Scrapbooking.com


 

  Hint: I scanned the sketch from the book, put it on the computer screen, the static electricity held it in place, then I put a photo on top of that to see what it looked like.

   

Hint: I scanned the layout from the book, put it on the computer screen, then I put a photo on top of that to see what it looked like.

 
My table.


RELATED:
You might also like: 

Recreating Old Fashioned Portraits.



Tokeloshe ©

No comments: