25.3.18

My Profile Photo.


I created one 12" x 12" scrapbook page using a photo of myself.
The tags have more information about the photo.
My inspiration was "Moments" by Trudy Sigurdson from the book  "Quick & Easy Scrapbook Styles" by Memory Makers.




Close up of fabric flowers.


Close up of fabric flowers.

Sources: Coin envelope Template Chia's Rubber Stamp Art.

 

Hints & Tips: I traced some of my templates with a permanent marker on opaque flexible plastic cutting board sheets as used for cooking. I got them at a Dollar-store. I punched holes in them with a hole punch and hung them from a shower curtain ring.


Colorbök  12" Designer Paper Pad, All Chalked Up.

Supplies and tools: Lace, card-stock, ribbon, wood mounted stamps, photo corners, fabric flowers, mist sprays, ink-pad, eye shadow applicator, paper piercer, brads, hot glue, glue gun, paper trimmer, adhesive, Black Smash pen by K & Co, adhesive, photo mounting tape, stencil, pencil, etc.


The lace was white and the fabric flowers were orange, I sprayed them with black homemade mist.





I covered my work surface with newspaper and supported the flowers in an egg carton.


I also sprayed the flowers with Perfect Pearls Mist gold. You can also make your own.



Great hint:  “Add a marble if you have one (Dollar Store), this helps with mixing it.  
Shake well before using and spray as needed.”


 

Hint: I scanned the layout from the book, put it on the computer screen, the static electricity made it cling to the screen. I put a photo on top of that to see what it looked like.

Tokeloshe ©   

No comments: