22.1.18

Modern Dance.




I created three 12"x 12" pages using photos of myself doing modern dancing. Scanned with an Epson WF 3620




I made the background using stencil/masks and mist sprays.


I first used a light color (Blue Berry shake).
Work on a covered surface and clean your stencils/masks afterwards.


I used another stencil/mask and sprayed a Homemade mist in a darker color. I mixed blue food dye in an alcohol spray bottle, which I get at the Dollar stores.


 I covered one side of the background with a Laser cut stencil by Forever in time and inked the card-stock using an eye-shadow applicator. 

Beginner Mixed Media Background.


I use alcohol spray bottles, which I get at the Dollar stores to mix my own mists. The recommendations are to use higher alcohol content, but I refill them using 90%.

Photo from layout taken during a year-end concert with a fellow dancer. "Heart of Glass" December 1984
I am the shorter one.


Photo from layout taken after an exam, by our teacher with a fellow dancer. 1984
I am the shorter one.
My inspiration was "Whispers" by Lynnise Bowman and "Adored" By Kimberly  Garafolo from Scrapbooking Trends magazine August 2006

Some of the supplies and tools I used were:


Just Journaling 2 by Stampin up! rubber-stamp.

Stampin' Up Dance Sketches Ballerina Ballet 4 Rubber Stamp Set 2003
Inkadinkado Classic Flourish Filigree Cling Stamp
Memories™ Mists Blueberry shake, stencils/masks, blue Calligraphy pen, K&Company Smash Stick Pen & Glue Stick-Black, Card-stock, ink-pad, tissue-paper, Mod Podge ® Matte by Plaid, foam brushes (To apply Modge Podge), mounting squares, etc. Note: The Tissue-paper isn't acid-free, but it is covered with Mod Podge ®,



You might also like: 

   



Tokeloshe ©





No comments: