29.10.17

Mirrie.


 
I scrap-booked one 12"x 12" page using a photo of my mother, whose nickname was Mirrie. My inspiration was "Minke Wedding" by Michelle Minken from Memory Makers Magazine of  August 2004.




I made the hatpins from bead and wire.



 

Some of the supplies and tools that I used were: Patterned paper from “Deja Views” Time & Again Wedding Kit, a vintage inspired collection, red Zig Calligraphy pen, card-stock, reinforcing rings, acrylic paint, hot glue, a glue-gun, an Emory board, photo corners, ink-pad, alphabet stamps, lace, binding, tags, brads, musical note shaped paperclip, etc.

   

I made the monogram M with beads and wire. You can see more beads and wire embellishments that I have made here.

 



Click for more Hatpins

You might also like: 

 


Tokeloshe©

No comments: