13.6.17

L is for Linda.


 

I scrapbooked two pages using photos of myself taken at our son's wedding in 2007 by my husband.

 

Close up of hatpins that I made and lace.


Close-up of monogram, that I made with wire, crimping beads, beads, round nose pliers, wire cutters and a crimping tool. I made this while camping.


I used some of the hatpins that I made, which you can see here.


Close up of tag, flowers, bead and wire monogram, etc. I attached the monogram with hot glue and a glue-gun. Hint: If you make a mistake with hot glue, just melt it off with a hairdryer, which also gets rid of the tendrils.


There is more information on the tag. I colored the white flowers with black die, then I sprayed them with homemade black alcohol spray, which turned out grey, lastly I sprayed them with Perfect Pearl, Perfect Pearls mist by Ranger.


Possible supplies gathered in a 13"x 13" Iris container.

Some of the supplies and tools I used was:


Forever in Time Clear Cling Rubber Stamp Floral Swirl Border Corners Set.


 Patterned paper "Celebrations Memory block 4", acrylic flourishes, Perfect Pearl, Perfect Pearls mist by Ranger, tag template, corner-punch,photo-corners, fabric flowers, hatpins, monogram, wire, beads, Lace, ribbon, hot glue, glue gun, a brad, card-stock, etc.


My inspiration was Snapshot of Michelle by Michelle Minken from Memory Makers Magazine August 2004.


I made my own HOMEMADE ALCOHOL INKS, which came out well, but the black came out grey. It is a very messy process, even when wearing gloves.

Related











Tokeloshe ©






No comments: