24.1.17

Philip and D.

1-philip-and-d

I scrap-booked one 12"x 12" page using a photo of my husband's grandfather and he's youngest daughter. I have used this photo in a layout before, which you can see here. The tags contain information about the photo. My inspiration was"Communique - Desk Top Card" by .
1-dsc_0395

Possible supplies gathered in a 12″x 12″ Iris® Scrapbook Case.

Some of the supplies and tools that I used were: (Newspaper print) Patterned paper, Creative imagination Signature collection and (Black) Celebrations Memory block 4, pen nibs, card-stock, tag template, playing cards, collage sheets, eyelets, label-holder, stickers from a collage kit by Westrim crafts, a button, hot glue, a glue gun, photo corners, alpha stamps, brads, photo anchor, foam dots, acrylic paint, a view-finder slide, a zip puller, embroidery floss, charms, etc.

You might also like: 


A walk in time
Tokeloshe ©

No comments: